I provide online counseling through several platforms such as Better Help, MAVEN, Teladoc,Talkspace, Regain, and Pride Counseling. Online counseling is affordable, convenient and a discrete method of receiving counseling. Online counseling does not replace in-office therapy sessions, but it can certainly complement traditional therapy sessions. There are several benefits of using online counseling:
- You have the option of "trying out" therapy as well as the therapist. If it is not a good fit, you have the option of changing therapists immediately.
- With online counseling, you can receive help while you are on the go. Online counseling enables you to open your therapy app and get help right away. This includes text messaging, online chat, video, and telephone options.
- Online counseling reduces the stigma of seeking help.
- Online counseling maintains privacy and confidentiality. Your counseling sessions are protected by HIPPA.
- Do not use online counseling if you are experiencing an immediate crisis or emergency.
Ms. Mullins can be reached on the following online counseling platforms:
Better Help---www.betterhelp.com/larita-mullins This platform provides video, text messaging, online chat, and telephone counseling sessions.
MAVEN--www.mavenclinic.com Download the MAVEN clinic app and search for Ms. LaRita Mullins. If there aren't any appointments listed, you can always feel free to send a message via the app. This platform only provides video counseling sessions.
Teladoc--www.teladoc.comThis platform works with some health insurance providers and provides telephone and video counseling sessions.
Talkspace--https://www.talkspace.com/room/laritamullinsThis platform provides video, text messaging, and online chat counseling sessions.
Regain--www.regain.us/larita-mullins This platform is an online relationship counseling platform. You can take advantage of couples/relationship counseling thorough a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This platform may be used by individuals or couples seeking counseling for relationship or marital issues. This platform does not support 3 way LIVE video or phone sessions, so both partners should be in the same location to utilize these features.
Pride Counseling--www.pridecounseling.com/larita-mullins Individuals in the LGBTQ community suffer from mental health issues at an increasingly high rate. This platform provides online counseling to the LGBTQ community in a manner that is discrete, affordable, and convenient. This platform provides video, text messaging, online chat, or telephone sessions that work with your schedule.